The purpose of the USPRE Association shall be to:
- Celebrate and promote the versatility of the Pure Spanish Horse (P.R.E.);
- Foster the growth of the P.R.E. community in the United States;
- Advance among its members and to the public a better understanding of P.R.E. horsemanship with emphasis on Dressage;
- Recognize and honor the achievements of our P.R.E. Exhibitors and Riders;
- Advocate good sportsmanship among USPRE members, friends and other organizations;
- Sponsor competitions and other activities for the purpose of furthering the art of P.R.E dressage and other educational activities at the local, state and national levels;
- Organize public P.R.E. exhibitions, seminars and clinics;
- Maintain cordial relations with the Spanish P.R.E Stud Book as managed by its regulating authority in Spain;
- Uphold and adhere to the regulations of the Spanish P.R.E. Stud Book;
- Provide guidance, assistance and support to all member Breeders with Spanish P.R.E. Stud Book matters.
The United States PRE association (USPRE) is legally constituted as a not-for-profit organization whose objective is to support or engage in activities of public interest. Governed by a Board of Directors not compensated for its services, USPRE benefits from the guidance of its board members and officers who represent the equestrian and professional communities.
Board of Directors:
|Breeder Executive Committee (BEC):
El Caballo Magazine Liaison:
LG Studbook Coordinator: