This program is designed to encourage PRE riders of all levels to train and compete in rated dressage shows. The USPRE High Point award is available at any USDF dressage shows around the country when organized by members. Currently, the program has developed a series in three locations: Florida, California, and North Carolina. The schedule of shows where USPRE High Points are awarded is posted below. Grand Champions of the series’ are awarded a USPRE riding jacket.
At each program show, USPRE will pin the following High Point winners:
Open High Point, National Levels
Open High Point, FEI Levels
AA High Point, National Levels
AA High Point, FEI Levels
CDI High Point
JR/YR High Point
2022 Florida High Point Series:
|January 26-30||AGDF Week 3 (CDI 3*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington|
|February 9-13||AGDF Week 5- (CDI 3*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington|
|March 2-6||AGDF Week 8-Palm Beach Dressage Derby (CDI 4*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington|
|April 1-4||AGDF Week 12 (CDI 3*) -Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington|
2022 North Carolina High Point Series:
|April 23-24||Prime Time Dressage|
|May 6-8||Dressage in the Sandhills, Pinehurst|
|June 25, 2022||Dressage in the Park I|
|June 26, 2022||Dressage in the Park II|
2022 California High Point Series:
|June 30- July 2||Golden State Dressage, Rancho Murieta|
|July 29-30||San Francisco Chapter 51st Annual Show, Woodside|
|August 6 & 7||Yarra Yarra Dressage I & II, Dublin|
|May 21 & 22||Spring Dressage in Santa Barbara|
|June 11 & 12||SLO Wine Country Show, Paso Robles|
|July 9 & 10||LA Chapter Summer Dressage, Burbank|
*New Adult Amateur Category added to CA Series Grand Champions.
Please note the following directives for the USPRE High Point Program:
- All contestants (rider or horse owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
- Three Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level, and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of each respective series (California, North Carolina, and Florida). There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining.
- Grand Champions. Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider. FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
- Scores must be a minimum of 62% to qualify for a High Point award.
- Freestyle scores do not apply.