This program is designed to encourage PRE riders of all levels to train and compete in rated dressage shows. The USPRE High Point award is available at any USDF dressage show around the country when organized by members. Currently, the program has developed series in three locations: Florida, California and North Carolina. The schedule of shows where USPRE High Points are awarded is posted below. Grand Champions of the series’ are awarded a USPRE riding jacket.
At each program show, USPRE will pin the following High Point winners:
Open High Point, National Levels
Open High Point, FEI Levels
AA High Point, National Levels
AA High Point, FEI Levels
CDI High Point
JR/YR High Point
2021 Florida High Point Series:
||AGDF Week 3 (CDI 3*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington
||AGDF Week 5- (CDI 3*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington
||AGDF Week 8-Palm Beach Dressage Derby (CDI 4*/National) – Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington
|March 31- April 4
||AGDF Week 12 (CDI 3*) -Adequan Global Dressage Festival, Wellington
2021 North Carolina High Point Series:
||Tryon Spring Dressage I, Tryon
||Tryon Summer Dressage, Tryon
||Dressage in the Sandhills, Pinehurst
||Pinehurst Fall Dressage, Pinehurst
2021 California High Point Series:
|April 8- 11
||CDI 3* Golden State Festival
|Aug 7 & 8
|June 12 & 13
||Wine Country Dressage Santa Barbara
|June 19 & 20
||Dressage at Dancing Kings
|May 15 & 16
||San Diego Spring Show At Del Mar
|July 17 & 18
||Summer Dressage III El Sueno
*New Adult Amateur Category added to CA Series Grand Champions.
Please note the following directives for the USPRE High Point Program:
- All contestants (rider or horse owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
- Three Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level, and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of each respective series (California, North Carolina, and Florida). There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining.
- Grand Champions. Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider. FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
- Scores must be a minimum of 62% to qualify for a High Point award.
- Freestyle scores do not apply.