General SICAB 2023 Information
Please be informed about several organizational aspects for the 33rd edition of the International Purebred Spanish Horse Trade Fair, SICAB 2023, and home of the 9th World PRE Championships.
SICAB will be held from the 28th of November until the 3rd of December at the Convention Center and Fairgrounds known as Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones - FIBES in Sevilla (Spain).
This year, ANCCE has reached an agreement with the Travel Agency BDC Meeting and Events to handle hotel reservations throughout the week of SICAB. If you need help when organizing your trip or stay, feel free to contact the agency at this email: email@example.com or by calling (+34) 955 551 444.
RENFE TRAIN DISCOUNTS
Breeders traveling by train to Sevilla for SICAB 2023 will enjoy a 5% discount on train tickets within Spain, whether a round trip or a single ticket when the origin and/or destination is the city of Sevilla. This promotion is valid from the 26th of November until the 5th of December of this year 2023.
To take advantage of this discount when purchasing your train tickets; go to www.renfe.com:
1. Fill out the form provided by the link below:
2. Select the train by marking any one of the available options (Básico, Elige, Elige Confort and Premium).
3. In the drop-down menu with the various fees, select the rate for Congresos/Eventos (Conventions/Events).
4. Introduce the authorization number (on form above that you downloaded) into the box. (Not valid for the discount code box).
Box Office Ticket Sales
- General Tuesday to Sunday access ticket: €13
- Wednesday: €11
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday (morning), and Sunday: €16
- Saturday (night): €21
*Price includes VAT.
Online Ticket Sales
Purchase your tickets for SICAB in advance by going to www.sicabentradas.com
CREDENTIALS & INVITATIONS
Each Full-fledged member of ANCCE will receive, if and when he/she is in good standing with all economic obligations established by ANCCE:
- Two (2) invitations, which will be sent by email, so that you may access SICAB grounds, and collect your credentials/passes.
*Remember to check your Spam folder!!
- Two (2) passes to access the grounds, one per person, to access all areas reserved for ANCCE members at SICAB. These passes may be collected as of Sunday, the 26th of November at the ANCCE office, located in Pavilion 1 of FIBES (fairgrounds). To avoid waiting in line, there is a specific box office for “SOCIOS ANCCE” (ANCCE Members).
Remember that the Breeder Pass allows access to the show daily, where there is reserved seating in the stands on Tuesday, the 28th, Wednesday the 29th, Thursday the 30th (of November), Friday the 1st of December and Saturday, the 2nd in the afternoon/evening, until all seats are occupied. The Shows on Saturday morning, the 2nd of December and Sunday, the 3rd, the seats in the breeder stand will sold to the general audience.
To collect your passes, you must present some type of official identification (ID, Driver’s license or passport). If the person picking up the passes is not the actual breeder, said person must provide a signed authorization from the breeder, together with a copy of the member’s ID.
- One (1) invitation to the SICAB 2023 inaugural show, valid for two (2) people. This invitation allows access to the ground for the inauguration (Tuesday, the 28th) as of 5:00 pm. If you wish to attend the inaugural show (at 8:00 pm, you will need to exchange the invitation at the outside box office for two numbered tickets, thus granting you access to the show until all seats are occupied. You may redeem your invitation as of 10: 00 am.
- One (1) beverage voucher booklet with thirty (30) free drinks at the ANCCE stand. In this regard, please remember the following aspects:
· Each ticket entitles you to one (1) beer or one (1) soft drink, or a glass of wine.
· Should you want a stronger alcoholic beverage, each spirit will cost five (5) tickets.
· This year, additional vouchers will not be on sale. Beverages must be paid for at the ANCCE Stand. Remember that to enjoy a beverage, you must show your ANCCE membership ID, as the stand strives to be a space reserved for the interaction of members.
AREAS & EVENTS RESERVED FOR ANCCE MEMBERS
- Box Stands around the Conformation arena (Pavilion 1) and in the Show Pavilion (Pavilion 3 – for all events except Saturday and Sunday morning).
- Access to the Show Pavilion: As was the case at previous editions, and to facilitate the access of members to the daily show in Pavilion 3, a specific access through the hallway from the dome has been created.
- To avoid waiting in line when accessing the fairgrounds, there is a specific access gate for ANCCE breeders. This gate is located slightly to the right of the main entrance, and duly identified
Remember that these areas are accessible to members upon showing their membership pass/credential.
- Members who have reserved in advance may attend the Show on Wednesday the 29th or Thursday, the 30th, with up to four (4) guests. For this, please make the corresponding reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members may purchase up to twenty (20) invitations to access the grounds at a special price of €9/ticket. These are available at the ANCCE office in Pavilion 1.
Breeders are reminded that credentials and passes may be withdrawn if the organizers become aware of fraudulent usage.
RULES FOR VIP BOXES
This year, the organizers will be particularly strict when it comes to complying with all of the following rules:
*Important: Whether in the VIP Box or any other area of the grounds, smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Breeders who have reserved a VIP Box in Pavilion 1 will be granted six (6) credentials/passes for access to this area.
- Each VIP Box will be duly identified and provides seating for six (6) people. This limit must not be surpasses.
- While in the VIP BOX, guests must remain seated at all times, without occupying adjacent seats. Courtesy must always be shown at all times to avoid bothering others seated in nearby Boxes, and to facilitate the smooth running of the Conformation Competition taking place in the arena below.
- Food and beverages from outside the grounds are not allowed in the VIP Boxes. Only items provided by the fairgrounds’ catering services are allowed.
Access to and departure from VIP Boxes
- Access: thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the first competition section planned for any given day.
- Departure: once the last competition has concluded, or at most, at 11:00 pm, when the pavilion is vacated. The pavilion must be empty and closed by 12 midnight. .
- Any attitude that is contrary to the good use of the VIP Boxes may lead to the Organizers cancelling that breeder’s access to said Box.
- In any case, failure to comply with these rules will lead to the automatic cancellation of any possible renewal of the VIP Box at future editions.
- Graphic and/or audiovisual work from a VIP Box is strictly prohibited.
SILVER JUBILEE TRIBUTES
Once again, we want to honor those Full-fledged and Associate members of ANCCE who have been with us continually for the past twenty-five years.
A weekly SICAB parking pass is available in the underground, supervised parking lot in the adjacent FIBES Convention Center building. This pass may be used as of Tuesday, the 28th of November, until Sunday, the 3rd of December, from 9 am until 1 am the following day.
You may purchase your FIBES parking pass at the ANCCE office in Pavilion 1, until Thursday, the 30th of November. The fee for this weekly pass is €45. This is a limited offer. Maximum height for vehicles id two (2) meters.
Being aware of the significance of this international event for SICAB, and due to the importance of live feeds covering this year’s event, SICAB.TV has become a meeting place for breeders and enthusiasts the world over. SICAB.TV will broadcast the World Championship and the ANCCE Cups, free of charge for all users, both live and deferred. There will be extensive and daily coverage of all events, so you may follow them on your cell phone, tablet, and/or official SICAB social networks.
Simultaneously, SICAB 2023 will also be broadcast live on Clipmyhorse. ClipMyHorse.TV This website congregates some two and a half million subscribers from all over the world. The ANCCE Cup for Dressage tests will be covered by a 40-minute deferred broadcast on Teledeporte (TVE), RTVE Play, and Canal de Deporte de Movistar+ (Sports Channel).