The East Coast clinic for USPRE Sport Initiative for Dressage (SID) is now accepting applicants. Eight (8) pairs will be selected to participate.
When: Monday, December 2 and Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Where: Hampton Green Farm in Wellington, Florida. www.hamptongreenfarm.com
Clinician: Charlotte Bredahl–US Olympian, 4* Dressage Judge, Member of USEF High Performance Committee, National Youth Trainer for USEF Dressage.
How to apply:
Selection for the clinics will be based on the following criteria:
- Automatic Inclusion: Copa USPRE Champions/Reserve Champions
- Automatic Inclusion: Past participation (12 months) on a USEF or NAJYRC Team
- Automatic Inclusion: Prior year All Breeds Champions at Juniors, Young Riders, FEI 5 and 6 Year Old (with min. median score of 7.0), U25 (with median score of 62%), Prix St. George, Inter I, Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special. No freestyles.
- All qualified participants (from 1-3 above) should contact USPRE with their written intention to participate.
- Others not included above may apply to participate by submitting the following to the USPRE Office in Wellington, FL:
- Riding Video
- Print out of all scores from the past 12 months
- Written Request to the Dressage Committee, chaired by Janne Rumbough
- Applicant must be a USPRE Member in good standing, with ANCCE-registered PRE horse.
- Rider must be a US citizen.
USPRE will underwrite all expenses for the clinic, with the exception of stall rental/board at the facility and individual riders’ personal expenses. Eight (8) pairs per clinic.
Deadline to apply for the December clinic is November 18, 2019.
For more information, please click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org