Florida Dressage Riders, take note of the dates for the 2016 FL High Point Series, held annually at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival.
Florida Series 2016:
- GDF WEEK 1 CDI-W JANUARY 13-17
- GDF WEEK 3 CDI-W JANUARY 27-31 (USPRE WEEK)
- GDF WEEK 5 CDI5***** FEBRUARY 10-14
- PALM BEACH DERBY CDI-W MARCH 3-6
- WEEK 12 NATIONS CUP CDIO MARCH 29-APRIL 2
Please note the following directives for the USPRE High Point Program:
- All contestants (rider or horse owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
- Three Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of each respective series (California and Florida). There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining Grand Champions.
- Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider.
- FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
- Scores must be a minimum of 62% to qualify for a High Point award.
- Freestyle scores do not apply.
For more information, contact the USPRE office or Janne Rumbough at email@example.com.