To be held on Saturday, May 19 at 9.30 am for the first call and 10.00 am for the second
The ANCCE Board of Directors has summoned an Ordinary General Assembly of Members, to be held in the city of Sevilla at Palacio de Congresos (Convention Center), located on the street known as del Alcalde Luis Uruñuela, this forthcoming 19th of May, 2011, at 9:30 am for the first call and 10:00 for the second, with the following:
1. Constitution of the Assembly presidency and drafting of the attendance list
2. Minutes of the 39th ANCCE General Assembly; proof of approval
3. Appointment of auditors for the approval of the minutes
4. 2011 Annual Activity Report
5. Reading and approval, as would be the case, of the Annual Accounts (balance sheet, profits & losses and annual report) for 2011
6. Approval, as would be the case, of the 2012 budget
7. Report by the President
8. Ratification, as would be the case, of agreements adopted by the Board of Directors
9. PRE Stud Book Report
10. Election of the 2012 ANCCE Honorary Member 11. Questions
In compliance with the mandates of Article 30 paragraph 2 of the ANCCE By-laws, all members are summoned to the General Assembly that will be valid after the second call, whatever the number of member present.
Right to Information: all members of ANCCE may exercise their right to have clarifications, data or information about the matters included in the agenda, which must be requested fifteen (15) days prior to the General Assembly. The accounts, annual report, general reports and all other agreements to be discussed have been approved previously by the Board of Directors.
Once the Assembly has concluded, the traditional ANCCE members’ luncheon will be served, during which, and as part of the 40th anniversary celebrations, a number of commemorative events will be held. These include honoring previous presidents and founding members, as well as announcing the name of the “Cover Horses” photographic contest winner. Each member stud farm has two (2) seats at the said luncheon, completely free of charge. However, if another person/s will be attending, you can reserve a seat for € 40.
Should you be interested in attending, please send in the reservation form so that we can calculate the total number of guests. If you are unable to attend, we are including the proxy form so that if consider it appropriate, you can fill it out and send it, together with a copy of you ID, to the Association office.