USPRE Announces the California High Point Challenge Shows for 2012
The 2012 Dressage season is kicking off in the big State of California, and USPRE invites all members to get their horses ready to compete for the Grand Prize! The USPRE High Point Challenge will be hosted at the following CA shows:
March 16-18, 2012 – Golden State Dressage ( Rancho Murieta )
June 14-17, 2012 – Golden State Dressage CDI ( Rancho Murieta )
September 14-16, 2012 – Woodside Autumn Dressage and Breed Show (Woodside)
April 26-29, 2012 – Del Mar National CDI ( Del Mar )
May 24-27, 2012 – Dressage at Flintridge CDI ( Flintridge )
August 23-26, 2012 – Cool August Nights and Breed show ( Burbank )
All shows will pin the following High Point winners:
Open High Point, National Levels
Open High Point, FEI Levels
AA High Point, National Levels
AA High Point, FEI Levels
CDI High Point (where applicable)
JR/YR High Point
Please note the following directives and changes to the USPRE High Point Challenge:
- All contestants (rider or owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.*
- Three California Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of the series.
- There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining Grand Champions.
- Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows.
- Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider.
- FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- CA Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
Please also note that USPRE follows USDF Protocol for rules and regulations, including those for Adult Amateur and Open status qualifications, and ” One horse/One breed/One award” policy, etc.
For more information, contact Joan Mack at email@example.com.
USPRE – True to the Pure Spanish Horse