USPRE Expands its Florida High Point Challenge Series to Six Shows
USPRE kicks off the New Year with an expansion of the total number of high point awards across the country.The following shows will be the 2012 sites of the USPRE Florida High Point Challenge Series, from which three (3) Florida Grand Champions ( National, FEI and Youth Rider ) will be named at the end of the series.
- February 2-5 2012 – Wellington Dressage CDI-W, CDI3*, CDIJ, CDIU25, CDIY, USEF/USDF
- February 16-19 2012 – Florida Dressage Classic CDI-W, CDI3*, CDIJ, CDIU25, CDIY, USEF/USDF
- March 1-4 2012 — Palm Beach Derby CDI-W
- March 15-18 2012 – WEF Dressage Classic CDI3*, CDIJ, CDIU25, CDIY, USEF/USDF
- March 29-Apr. 1 2012 – Five Star West Palm Beach CDI5*, USEF/USDF
- April 11-15 2012 – WEF Wellington Dressage Nations Cup CDIJ, [CDIO3*], CDIU25, CDIY, USEF/USDF
All shows, except the Palm Beach Derby (March 1-4 2012), will pin the following High Point winners:Open High Point, National Levels
Open High Point, FEI Levels
AA High Point, National Levels
AA High Point, FEI Levels
CDI High Point
JR/YR High PointFor the Palm Beach Derby, USPRE will pin the following:
High Point National Levels
High Point International Levels
Please note the following directives and changes to the USPRE High Point Challenge:
- All contestants (rider or owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
- Three Florida Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of the series. There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining Grand Champions.
- Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
- Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider.
- FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
USPRE will sponsor High Point Challenges at shows that are not part of this Florida series. Please contact Joan Mack at email@example.com for more information.
California High Point Series information will be provided at a later date.
USPRE–Proud Sponsor of the Inaugural 2012 Global Dressage Festival