Dear P.R.E. Owners & Breeders,
This will serve to kindly inform you that the LG Miami office is in the process of organizing another Revision tour in the USA that most likely will begin after the second week of October of 2011.
Please be reminded that in order to receive P.R.E Stud Book Revision services, it is necessary to complete the following:
1. An International Application for Service (enclosed) need be sent to the LG office in Miami. Please type your contact information and exact location for your Ranch clearly. At the B section of this form, also type your horse’s Name and Codigo. Sign this form at the bottom.
2. Pay (by credit card-Visa or Mastercard) for the service number 206 (135 Euros) no later than Friday, September 23rd of 2011 by 6:00 pm Miami local time. Please find enclosed guidelines for this online payment through our webpage: www.lgancce.com (Allow pop ups and disable your antivirus first to make this online payment)
(After the above payment closing date and depending of the number of Revisions requested, the LG Miami office will communicate the final dates, itinerary, and specific ranch locations where these revisions will take place.)
Additionally, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- The horses to be Revised must be under the applicant’s name that is requesting this Revision service.
- The original horse documentation (Passport or Carta) must be presented at the Revision site.
- The minimum age for a horse to be Revised is three (3) natural years, therefore if your horse became three (3) years old during 2011 it can be Revised. There is no maximum age limit.
NO Revision services will be provided to horses which do not fulfill all of the above requirements.
- Please note that if at any one location the requisite minimum of 15 horses has not been reached, the participant breeders will be required to pay for the total LG Veterinarians travel expenses from the previous domestic Revision location. (The LG cannot guarantee that this location will be included as a Revision Site in the final schedule for this upcoming Revision Tour).
- In cases where at least 15 horses to be Revised are in fact assembled, LG-ANCCE will cover all the Veterinarian’s travel expenses to that location.
In the event a Breeder has paid for a Revision service but cannot present his horse/s for this upcoming revision, the payment will be credited to the Breeder and applied to the next Revision tour organized by LG-ANCCE.
The LG-ANCCE through its office in Miami will be responsible of the general coordination for the Revisions. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Maravillas Perez-Cela at:
LG-ANCCE USA, INC
848 Brickell Ave. Suite 307
Miami, Fl 33131
Ph: 786-264-1108/Fx: 786-999-8617