USPRE High Point Series – Florida and California Directives
- All contestants must be USPRE members, or pay a one-time $100.00 entry fee for 2011 to USPRE to participate in the High Point Challenge Series.
- Two Florida Grand Champions (National Level and FEI Level) and two California Grand Champions (National and FEI) will be named following the end of their respective series’. There will be no distinction made for CDI/JR/YR/or AA in determining Grand Champions.
- Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their two highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their highest scores for submission.
- Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
The Florida Series Consists of the following three (3) shows:
- The Wellington Classic Spring Challenge, Feb. 11-13, Brandon Center, Wellington
- The Palm Beach Dressage Derby, March 4-6, Loxahatchee, Florida
- The Gold Coast Finale, April 16-17, Brandon Center, Wellington
The California Series Consists of the following six (6) shows:
- LA Chapter Summer Dressage Show , July 9-10, 2011, Los Angeles Equestrian Center, Cornerstone Event Management
- Cool August Nights Dressage & Breed Show, August 25-28, 2011, Cornerstone Event Management
- Starr Vaughn Dressage I, May 13-15, Starr Vaughn, Golden State Dressage/Connie Davenport
- Golden State Dressage Classic CDI (& Breed Show), June 17-19, Rancho Murieta, Golden State Dressage/Connie Davenport
- Warm Up & Cool Down Dressage & Breed Show, July 29-31, 2011, Starr Vaughn, Golden State Dressage/Connie Davenport
- Woodside Autumn Dressage & Breed Show, September 16-18, 2011, Cornerstone Event Management
The United States PRE Association is a non-profit organization that exists for the promotion of the PRE Horse, the education of the Equestrian Community about the PRE Horse, and the assistance of PRE Breeders in the United States in services provided by the parent Studbook in Spain.